Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mormon Women Project Interview


I was recently interviewed by my friend Kathryn for the Mormon Women Project.  I was so grateful for the invitation, and for the opportunity to share my experience and my testimony with a new audience.  But most of all I was grateful to talk about Jonah.  It felt so good to say his name.  I'm so grateful for the simple conversations in life.  There is so much healing in sharing our stories, and so much love in a listening ear.

Thanks to Kathryn Peterson for taking the time to listen, and to each of you for reading my words and sharing your own stories with me.

If a story is in you, it has got to come out.
William Faulkner 

1 comment:

  1. At work the other night I was admiring a co-worker's darling whale earrings. They made me think of Jonah and I felt so lucky to know him.

    ReplyDelete